Shadow poster



with this project I want to hack the regular infographic poster with the projection of light. Instead my Visual representation of data with only graphics, I engraved this data on Plexiglas Strip with Illustrator, rhino, and a CNC milling machine. I designed angle brackets in rhino and printed them hang 3D to my content on a vertical surface and the ability to rotate and not only perpendicular to the surface. Finally, I'm to project light, so that the message on a wall in the form of shadow can be projected through the Plexiglas.

I called this project shadow poster: I am a typographic poster design, but instead only digital software, I took a crafty element. I have Illustrator my typographic poster design. I was interested in a Visual representation of the data of the African immigrants trying to reach Europe in the last 4 years. But you can apply this concept to which message/poster/drawing you are interested in. For the fonts I used a combination of Gothic and Helvetica new League.


View the original article here